Kenwood villas are set in the people friendly town of Thiruvalla to keep up your high quality of life, situated at the most coveted residential area, access from the Amallur road of Manjadi junction,
| >>read more|
Thiruvalla is on the western border of Pathanamthitta District. Formerly some areas of present Changanacherry were parts of Thiruvalla. Now the boundaries of the taluk are Varattar Bridge on the south, Lappalam on the north,
| >>read more|
M.O Poonnen, Melamparampil
Podiyadi P.O., Thiruvalla – 10
Tel: +91 469 2643338, 2643108, 2643193
Mob: +91 94471 18710, 99478 18800
Thiruvalla is a city and Taluk located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in India. The city is famous for its various religious festivals, schools etc. It is also the location of Nedumpuram Palace and Paliakkara Palace. Today Thiruvalla has the largest bank deposit in all of India.
- Sreevallabha Temple,Thiruvalla
- Thiru Erankavu Temple ,Kavumbhagom
- Sabarimala, one of the most important Hindu temples of Kerala.
- Chakkulathukavu Bhagavathi Temple ,Neerettupuram
- Aranmula Parthasarathi Temple
- Muthoor Bhadrakali Temple ,Thiruvalla
- Sree Dharmashastha Temple, Meenthalakara,
- Mahadeva temple ,Kaviyoor
- St.Thomas Marthoma Church
- Niranam Church
- Parumala Church
- St.Johns Cathedral Church
- St.Antony''s Syrian Catholic Church, Thiruvalla.
- Gospel For Asia ,Manjadi,Thiruvalla
- Evangelical Church Of India,Thiruvalla
- St George Orthodox Church, (Paliakarapally)
- Kattapuram Church, Kavumbhagom.
- St.George Simhasanapally, Thiruvalla.
- Parra English Worship Church,Thiruvalla
- St. Malk Syrian Jacobite Church
- India Life Church (I.L.C) Thiruvalla
- Prayer Center,Nedumpuram
How To Get There
- Thiruvalla Town Juma Musjid,Thiruvalla
- Thiruvalla Muslim Association,Juma Masjid,Muthoor
- Makdum Pally Juma Ath, Thukalassery
Nearest Port is Alleppey
Nearest Airport is Cochin
Nearest Railway station is Thiruvalla.